Welcome! 🍋 A little about me...


Welcome to Full of Lemons 🍋!  My own little corner of the universe. A place to come to when you feel like throwing your hair up in a bun and binge reading recipes,  mom life, travel fun,  everyday adventures, book reviews, and favorite things!  This is a place for you to escape the daily norm and check out some fun content! (You can also follow me on Instagram at full_of_lemons)   

I'm Erica.  I'm a 39 year old wife, mom to 3 boys, and finally figuring out who I am in this crazy life.  I'm starting to own and appreciate  the fact that I'm an old soul who gets lost wondering around antique stores, loves Sunday drives, old recipes, and classic "one hit wonders".  I love old movies like Oklahoma and State Fair.  I'm the first to point out a bunch of cows in a field on the side of the road.  I love buying fresh produce from farm stands.   I'm the granddaughter of a dairy farmer, I'm from the beautiful state of Maryland and now reside in Delaware with my family.  

Socially awkward is my middle name.  I have anxiety sometimes as well as mild panic attacks that like to sneak up on me when I least expect them.  I'm learning to work through it and to not be so hard on myself.  I'm horrible at keeping up with laundry and often end up having to rewash clothes a few times before they finally make it to the dryer.  Sometimes they stay there until I feel like folding them.  

I'm on a personal journey to repair my dented relationship with God (I say "dented" because I forget to spend time with him and only pray when I need something.)  I'm trying to start a consistent prayer journal, read daily devotions, and make sure to have "coffee with God" for 30 minutes every morning.  

I love to cook!  I love creating new recipes eventhough most of my crew are picky eaters.   I love reading cookbooks and growing my stockpile of canned goods. 

I love honest, polite,  non-judgmental people.  I'm the last person to judge anyone on their race, origin, background, past mistakes, political party, or where they stand on gun control.  

I've started blogs before and I never kept up with them.  This one will be different for me because I'm planning on having all sorts of fun content to post!  Not just specifically one thing like just recipes.  

So if you're anything like me and want to have something to read when you want to kick off your slippers, put your feet up,  and relax, then I hope you'll follow me on this fun expedition.  Welcome, friends!

Popular posts from this blog

Boys, Pumpkins, and Chicken Pot Pie 🥧 🎃🍁