Easy Instant Pot Potatoes 🍋

Do you have in Instant Pot sitting somewhere in your kitchen collecting dust because you're too afraid to use it?  I'll admit, they can be intimidating.  The first time I used it I made chicken and sweet potatoes.   The sweet potatoes came out perfect,  the chicken I wasn't a fan of.  But, I kept peeking around the corner to make sure my Instant Pot didn't explode or have stuff shooting out of it.   

This second time, I decided to try these small potatoes to see how they would turn out and for practice.    They.  Were. So. Good!  So, I thought in the spirit of beginners with the Instant Pot, that I would share my simple recipe step by step! (I used a 3qt for this recipe)


Easy IP Potatoes

1-2 lbs small potatoes
1 cup cold water
1/4 cup white wine
2T olive oil
Salt,  Pepper, Garlic Powder (or your favorite seasonings)
Shredded cheese,  butter, and sour cream for toppings

Step 1:  Plug in your Instant Pot and lay the rack on the bottom of the insert.   Add the cold water and the white wine.
Step 2:  Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork.   Add potatoes to the instant pot. 
Step 3:  Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with seasonings. 
Step 4:  Place the lid on your Instant Pot and twist to secure.   Turn the valve to SEALING!! Press the HIGH PRESSURE button and use the arrows to change the time to 10 minutes.   When the Instant Pot is done, it will beep 10 times!  Then let it natural release for 10 minutes.   Then turn the valve to VENTING to let lit quick release the rest of the pressure.  Remove the lid! 
Step 5:  Now you have got some great seasoned potatoes!  I love to slice them and add butter, sour cream, and shredded cheese to the top!  




Popular posts from this blog

Boys, Pumpkins, and Chicken Pot Pie 🥧 🎃🍁

Welcome! 🍋 A little about me...