πŸ’™ CHEESESTEAK STUFFED PEPPERS πŸ’™

WW Blue πŸ’™ Plan= 4 points per serving 

If you follow me on Instagram (full_of_lemons), then you have seen me make these amazing Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers last week!  

Since I have started on Weight Watchers, I have been learning how to make healthier things for myself even when my family likes it another way.  For instance, instead of making myself a full blown cheesesteak on a giant sub roll, I decided to take the same ingredients I would want on my Cheesesteak and instead make it a whole new healthier way.  And that's what I did....


I started with 2 green bell peppers.  Halved them and hollowed them out.

I then boiled them in salted water for about 10 minutes. 

I then transferred them to a greased baking dish and added some meat (i used Steakums) to each one.

I then topped them with sautΓ©ed onions and mushrooms!  

After hand grating a block of fresh white cheddar cheese, I topped the peppers with it.

Lastly,  I baked them in a 375° oven for about 20-25 mins.   

I made enough to have for lunch the next day and let me just say this...I will DEFINITELY  be making these again! 

Let me know how you like it!

Popular posts from this blog

Boys, Pumpkins, and Chicken Pot Pie πŸ₯§ πŸŽƒπŸ

Welcome! πŸ‹ A little about me...