🍓SF CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY PARFAITS🍓

If you've read my last post,  you know all about my start into the Weight Watchers journey!  I'm keeping track of points and trying to stay away from tons of sugary foods.  I wanted to make something special for my boys so I thought a fun Valentine's themed dessert would be fun! 

Turns out, I created this amazingly good sugar free treat that is so easy to make! (And only 5 POINTS ON WW BLUE 💙)

All you need is:
Sugar free strawberry jello
Sugar free chocolate pudding
Sugar free whipped cream
(I also used a few sprinkles and a chocolate heart for decoration)

Make these:
Layer the pudding, jello, and whipped cream, twice!  Top with some sprinkles and an chocolate heart! Line them up on a pretty tray and add a few festive wrapped pieces of candy.  Simple,  cute, and delicious!

**Other options: top with a fresh strawberry or even a chocolate covered strawberry! 🍓 Also, you can dip the glass in water and then rim with sprinkles for an extra festive touch! 

I really hope you'll give these a try!

Popular posts from this blog

Boys, Pumpkins, and Chicken Pot Pie 🥧 🎃🍁

Welcome! 🍋 A little about me...